Monday, February 8, 2010

About pet


Ok I get it! I'll post some interesting stuff I know about Chobots that is "behind the scenes"

First post is about pets)
Do you like the phrases your pets say? Do you know how did we make them?
Ohh, it's a funny story) Every mod had to write about 50 sentences.. It was hard I must admit..
Now we have about 250 phrases. here are just some of my favs :)

! I wonder what's with the slipper thingy o_O and what's that weird black thing... Hmm.. Only Choproff knows ^_^

Check some first pets designs:




Aww so old))

! Did you know? There are 15 variants of pets bodies, ears, faces, paws and legs!!! Can you imagine the number of all acceptable combinations?

So that's all for today.

Thinking of my second "behind the scenes" post) Hiki do her best to make it more interesting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment